You can assign hatches quickly and effectively to objects or groups in the drawing.
Example: Hatch SOLID + hatch LINE + caption
- Mark a group or object in the object tree and click in the tab Graphic on the button [Add]
- Select the object type and the graphic type Hatch.
- In this expample a hatch is supposed to be allocated. For this, a hatch can be selected from the drop-down menu. Depending on the template file the corresponding *.PAT-file is used for the selection.
- With the selection button […] the Hatch -Manager opens where more hatches can be accessed. When using a hatch file it becomes active as a template file with the next opening.
- After factor, angle, colour and layer are selected, the dialogue box can be closed with [OK]. At last, the changes have to saved with .
A transparency for the object can be defined by clicking on […] (in DATAflor CADXPERT available since AutoCAD 2011).
If you want to used a hatch that is in an Support Searchpath a hatch name can be entered directly.