Table of Contents
- Import IFC files - This module contains functions for importing IFC files and to manage the content in the drawing. The data will be analyzed and made available in a clear tree structure. It is based on the existing project structure from the file. On the other hand, the file contents are represented also thematically.
- Create geometries - The individual geometries in the drawing can be created as needed. These are native AutoCAD objects that are referenced by the DATAflor BIM MANAGER. more on this topic
Working with the BUSINESS Item Link has been simplified. Functions have been integrated with the new version, so that you can edit a LV or mass list directly in CAD, without having to open the DATAflor BUSINESS. This requires an installed DATAflor BUSINESS 2019.
- LV-Editing - In the new tab BUSINESS-Link the positions appear in a table like in BUSINESS. Here you can edit the layout of tables and entries, such as units and unit price. Also the LV name, the short and long text can be edited and applied to BUSINESS. more on this topic
- Show and edit mass list - In the new tab Mass-list the mass list and the functions from BUSINESS are shown. Here you can add new linies in the mass list and the mass list can be created and be printed. more on this topic
- Drawing management - FFor a better overview of the drawings coupled with BUSINESS, all drawings coupled with the current LV appear on the tab Plan. There are various functions for editing a linked drawing available, for example delete assignment. more on this topic
- 33.000 textures - The mtextur browser provides access to approximately 33,000 textures and product information from many different areas around building. A search function allows quick access to the ever-growing database.
- Integration via quick-Manager - The mtextur textures, can be added to the quick Manager and used in all areas of the program from there to realistically visualize surfaces. more on this topic
Digital terrain model
- Superelevation triangulation - To analyze the existing triangulation, the tria can be given a factor to show it superelevated. This is a purely visual representation in 3D space. more on this topic
- Machine control interface - An new interface for the Import LandXML files is available. You find it under Terrain> Import > LandXML. In addition, the LandXML export has been expanded with new axes. more on this topic
- Sketchup-Format - With the new version, DATAflor CAD supports the current SketchUp format. During the SketchUp transfer, the file is automatically saved in the format of the installed version. more on this topic
- Transfer file - If no SketchUp is installed, the transfer file can be saved into different file formats and then manually opened in SketchUp. Because the free version is only available as a Web application, drawing data can be passed on this way to SketchUp.
- User interface - The symbols of the surface have been renewed fundamentally. Since the flat symbols dynamically adapt to the size of the monitor, you get optimal viewing on high-definition screens.
- Layer - For the Quick Access Toolbar the layer list can be activated.
- Select objects - With the active selection window the pan and zoom of objects outside of the visible screen area is possible .
- Layout viewport - Layout viewobjects have two additional grips shown after selection - one to move the view window and one to set the display scale on the basis of the list of commonly used standards.
- DWG-Format - The DWG format was updated and in terms of efficiency the opening and saving operations have been improved , particularly for drawings that contain multiple labelobjects and view windows.
- DWG compare - This new feature superimposed two drawings and highlights differences between them. So it is easier to understand, what parts of the drawing have changed. The comparison can be configured according to the requirements.
- Recognize SHX-Text - After importing SHX texts, coming from AutoCAD drawings, they are available as geometric objects. These SHX texts can be detected and converted with the command * Detect SHX text * quickly and easily into text objects. The different fonts are automatically recognized for a selected text and the geometries replaced by matching MText objects.
- Detection settings - In the dialog settings for PDF text detection it is possible to select fonts, which are analyzes and used to convert. Here also the percentage can be changed, to which a geometry of a font must meet before the geometry is replaced by text. A low value text is created, even if not all characters are recognized.
- Combine text - The function Combine text summarizes multiple individual text objects into a multi-line MText object.
External reference paths
- Path type - When you add external files path the default path type is now set on Relative path instead of Full path . With a relative path the XRef file in the folder or a subfolder of the main drawing remain in place, even if the project is moved. The option * Change path type * in the tab external refference now reflect the current path type, if a single external reference is selected, because the currently set path type cant be selected.
- relative path - When you save the main drawing to a new location, to update the relative paths for external references are prompted.
- unnamed files - You can use the type Relative path for unnamed and not yet saved refference files. Therefore a little star symbol is preceded to the path name.
- Repair paths - To repair the path of a missing external reference, you can now use the same path for another missing reference files. To do this, two new path options are available via the context menu: select new path and search and replace.
XRef layer properties
- Overrides - To control overrides XRef with greater flexibility , new controls for the management of XRef layer properties where added to the dialog box settings and can be accessed via the Layer Properties Manager. Here a setting is available that defines the standard layer for external references.
- Load layer properties - When the option to preserve the XRef layer overrides is enabled, you can now set which XRef layer properties you want to reload.
- Status symbol - The Layer Properties Manager contains a new status symbol, to indicate when a layer associated with an XRef contains overrides. You can also mark the corresponding layer in the layer list.