Control of visibility
With these options you can conveniently control the visibility of objects that were created in the drawing by the Object-Manager. Like all properties in the Object-Manager, this setting applies to all objects and groups that are subordinate to the marked group or object.
|Make visible||Only the activated properties are made visible if they have been switched invisible before.
|Make invisible||Only the activated properties are switched invisible.
|Visibility Manager||In the Visibility Manager all settings can be applied together for all properties.
All visible properties in the drawing created with the Object-Manager can be switched invisible without freezing layers or removing properties.
Additionally, there is the option to deactivated the mark at all objects in the drawing.
- You have a complex drawing in which you want to document all areas, but for each plan only one area is to be documented (eg. Stage 1 of the construction works).
- Structure the object tree in different stages, eg. Stage 1 and Stage 2.
- Mark the group All in object tree and click on Make invisible.
- Activate the box for All and confirm the dialogue with [OK].
- Select the group Stage 1 which you want to be seen in the plan and click on the button to Make visible.
- Select the option Documentation and confirm the dialogue with [OK].
- The documentation is now set visible for the objects in the group Stage 1.
If you often work with outlines they should be turned invisible on the most upper level. This way, adjacent objects can be selected easier, because the outline derivations are not displayed.